Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lone Wolf Distributors - Product Detail

JR, Lone Wolf Distributors CEO tells us the KCI replacement magazine is the finest he has ever seen. Quality, performance and value make the KCI magazine the best deal offered today!

KCI G19 Magazines are manufactured in Korea. Used by several multi national Law Enforcement and Military contracts they are built to current production FML (Full Metal Lined) specifications that are often referred to as "Drop Free". KCI G19 magazines hold the full capacity 15 Rounds.

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
I thought Glock mags were cheaper than that? I don't own a Glock so I don't know for sure....

I could have swore a buddy said he could get them for $10 a pop

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought Glock mags were cheaper than that? I don't own a Glock so I don't know for sure....

I could have swore a buddy said he could get them for $10 a pop
Those days are gone. Glock just increased the prices on their mags. You won't find them new for any less than $24.95 online. All my local places want 30 bucks a pop now.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
ive been waiting on someone to buy some of these to see how they where lol. did you purchase any nikon? if so how is the quality and all that jazz

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm gonna buy some and let you know. JR from Lone Wolf really seems to like them. I dont think he'd put his rep on the line and sell them if they were junk.

He says some shady dealers are replacing the floor plates with Glock floor plates and selling them as OEM.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
lol thats funny! i saw them on copes awhile back and wondered if they where worth a hoot or not. think they where selling for 11$ each?

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
He says some shady dealers are replacing the floor plates with Glock floor plates and selling them as OEM.
It's been a while since I sold my G17 off and bought the XD, but don't OEM mags have the Glock logo either above or below the round count holes of the rear of the mag?

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's been a while since I sold my G17 off and bought the XD, but don't OEM mags have the Glock logo either above or below the round count holes of the rear of the mag?
I believe they do.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts