Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Seems like every time there's a sale I buy one. Have one for 1911's, XDm, and now the S&W 9 Pro. Do the combat cut to get rid of all the extra leather and you'll have a super comfortable IWB holster.

·
Banned
2,210 Posts
I've had mine since the Black friday sale. Haven't been able to use it since my XD were stolen. They were recovered so I'll be able to try it out with them later. I'll see my new XD next week and I'll try it out.

·
Registered
822 Posts
I have one for ppk/s and ill be getting to know it quite a bit next vacation. around the house its nice and we went out for a day had no issues with it. ill have to try the combat cut on it and see if i like it

·
Premium Member
16,428 Posts
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. No offense but I think those holsters are ugly. SuperTuck is nicer and the Minotaur is the the nicest.

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Gotta agree that they are pretty fugly but once it's clipped on and the shirt is either tucked or left out; nobody can see it. Aesthetically it does suck but utility and comfort is A+.

·
Premium Member
16,428 Posts
Looks like it would be hot with all that leather, like carrying a flat basketball against your skin.

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Yeah it would be if you were to leave all that huge slab of leather intact. I have done the combat on all of mine and it removes almost all the "basketball".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts