Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey just joined the forum and wanted to get some feed back about SA XDsc. we just had a gun show this last wknd and i saw the XDsc. the minute i held it in my hands i fel inlove with it. now i have sw m&p as my ccw, and wanted to as the XD to my ccw. hows the accuracy of the sub compact, what holsters available for it (iwb, owb)? any advice or input would be appreciated

·
Registered
616 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I love my XD9sc, keep it as my CC and HD weapon. If you like the feel of it, you will love the way it shoots.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Welcome from Iowa

·
Registered
22,574 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming. The XDsc is a great carry gun and sits on my hip in a Crossbreed Supertuck.

·
Premium Member
127,420 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

My sc is just as accurate as my 4" service. You will be pleased

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Welcome from TX, where ya from?

I just got a xd sc 40 oh about a month now, LOVE IT!

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Welcome from Northern California!

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Welcome to the forum...:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks everyone, texj im from vegas. i really cant wait to get one myself. ive talked to other people here in my local range about it and heard nothing but good news. my other question is, hows the recoil on the 40sw?

·
Premium Member
22,461 Posts
hello to ya

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
texj, thanks for that link. i was able to shoot the 40sw today at my local gun range at was very impressed. the recoil was manageable and it felt really good. now i just need to wait for one to come in stock. now its selling for $439, is that the price range it goes to? or can i but it cheaper?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts