Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Holsters for the military version of the CZ-83 can be a bit hard to find, but Wild Bill's Concealment Holsters does have one. This is the Contoured Belt Slide. The craftsmanship and quality is excellent, and the fit and finish is as good as I've seen. It fits the gun snugly, and pulls in tight on your waist. It is IMO, one of the better OWB concealment holsters. For $59.95, it is a good bang for your buck.

Now...a word of warning. It took me 13 months to get it. Bill's customer service leaves much to be desired. He will not answer his email or phone inquiry's concerning status. In his defense, he was ill for quite some time, and orders got backlogged. However, this does not excuse the lousy customer service. He always delivers though.
So if you like what you see and don't mind the lack of communication or time-line, check him out.

This, by the way, is my primary carry.

Wild Bill's Concealment Holsters

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
I've been looking at the CZ-82's at various mil-surplus sites. They look like a great gun at a great price. My only concern is SD ammo. My local gun shop has 9mm Makarov but only in FMJ. Is there a good online source?

·
Premium Member
24,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
58 Posts
AIM sells the 9x18 for about $8.95/50 on line. I purchased my CZ82 from them in 2007 and have bought ammo (Bear?) in early 2008. There are a few good sources for both the cz and 9x18 ammo. The CZ82 is real nice little gun, but in my experience if you neglect to clean and oil, the 82 will complain in the form of FTF.

As for the holster, that looks nice but 13 months seems a bit extreme. For me, I use a IWB from Red Storm. Decent quality for less than $30 and does the job quite well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts