Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and to guns. I've owned a 12 ga mossberg for about 5 years but have only shot it about 3 times, other than that I shot an M16 3 times while I was in the Air Force. And somehow I managed to get a marksman. So I'm a newbie to guns. I did not grow up around guns. Which I find hard to believe my dad did not keep a gun and I grew up in L.A. I baught the 40 s&w and have owned it for 3 weeks but still have not made it to the range. So I'm reading a lot and trying to learn for now. I know I'll definetly be addicted to this but at the same time I'm trying to find new hobbies. My other hobbies are motorcycles, which I do not own one at the time, but did at one point. Hence the name caliboy02r1. I just stick with the same name now for everything. I'm trying to start hiking?/backpacking but dont have anyone freinds who are not flakes to go with yet. Well other than that I'll be reading a lot but not posting much. Be safe everyone.

·
Premium Member
127,424 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
46,392 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
22,464 Posts
hello to ya

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Welcome to the forum...:)

·
Registered
342 Posts
Welcome from Washington!

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Welcome from Arizona. I have family out Carmichael way. So how is everything in Sacramento?

·
Registered
22,574 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts