Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi. I've been an XD40 owner for a few years now. Just got back into shooting after I picked up a Bushmaster AR-15 and a Kimber Custom II. I just received the Don's Guide Rod and 22# spring for the XD so I will be heading to the range tomorrow to try it out. I'll post a range report up in the appropriate forum when I get back.

I'm already fairly happy with the XD. However lately I've had 2 FTF's out of maybe 150 rounds. Not overly concerned about it but just thought I'd check with you guys to see if you had any advice. I plan on polishing the feedramp so that may take care of it. It may have also been ammo related so I'm trying different ammo tomorrow.

Also thinking about the 3# trigger job that Canyon Creek does. Anyone know what the stock trigger pull is at?

Thanks for all the info.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Stock pull is 5-7# But if you send it to Canyon-creek you won't only get a lighter pull but a greatly reduced pretravel and a short reset.with an overtravel stop.also smooth as glass :shock:
Note Rich has a post stating he will be out off the shop till after the first of the year but he has lightning fast about a week door to door service.

Welcome aboard feel free to ask whatever 8)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts