Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received my new Hellcat. I am trying to figure out what this is in the box? Looks like a magazine related part of some sort. I’ve been looking at it and fiddling with it. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
262 Posts
Last Beretta I bought, came with one. Lots of customer "good will" achieved with a ten cent (their cost) piece of plastic. (At least more so, than that stupid lock from China).

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Just received my new Hellcat. I am trying to figure out what this is in the box? Looks like a magazine related part of some sort. I’ve been looking at it and fiddling with it. Thanks

That's a Springfield Armory Thumb Saver.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Hellcat I bought came in a box. No hard case. No cleaning brush. Maybe signs of the time with firearms being scares. Speed loader is new. I did not get anything like that with previous purchases.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
If it is the same quality as the ones they put in with the XD's 10 to 15 years ago, save yourself some time and headache and just throw it in the trash right now and buy yourself a Uplula loader.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I didn't get one with my purchase. Heck the online retailer I bought from didn't even charge me sales tax. Which startled me when my FFL charged me the tax.

I've got 2 magulas though, so not like I needed it. Still would've been nice to get.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'd get a new FFL, just sayN

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
LOL

·
Registered
27 Posts
Whether you paid tax to the seller or not, is none of their business, IMHO.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts