Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little about me I love to shoot any kind of shooting, grew up shotgunning, I'm into long range handgunning as you can tell by my screen name. I always wanted the tactical version XD since the first time I saw it and figured now was the time to do it, so I bought 2 XD's a XD40sc and a XD 40 tactical. I've shot the sc but not the tactical just picked it up last night along with a Serpa holster. I really like the sc so the tactical ought to be awesome. I'm taking the CCW class this weekend while I still can.

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Welcome to the forum from East Texas. Enjoy the new guns and this forum. Bring your questions to the forum 'cause these guys know their stuff.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Welcome from Iowa.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the Warm Welcome. I'll be asking some question's about tweaking the Tactical 40, I just love having guns tuned.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota

I just got the 9 mm tactical. Shoots well and will be even better when I get the trigger fixed and better sights - otherwise not too shabby. I am an XD lover as many on this board are. This is where you can learn a great deal, I know I have.

Let us know when you begin getting the work done on that new 40

·
Registered
105 Posts
welcome from texas ................have fun and enjoy the forum

1 - 14 of 14 Posts