Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just purchased a new .40 cal XD and I just happened to be on another forum when I learned of this one so I come over to take a look and I like what I see. I have just put 50 rounds through the pistol and I think I will like it a lot, no malfunctions of any type, would have shot it more but it was raining and snowing like a bear and it is kinda hard to determine the accuracy of anything when you are shivering.

·
Registered
768 Posts
hi cheezhed, welcome to the forum.
maybe you should join us happy cows in california, sunny today 68 degrees [save the cal bashin guys :D ].
good pick on the .40. :wink:

·
Registered
443 Posts
Welcome, and please nothing about the packers!!! :lol: just kiddin, I am just a disgrunteld bears fan...............anyway welcome, this is a great site. :D

Tom

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
cheezhed said:
I have just purchased a new .40 cal XD and I just happened to be on another forum when I learned of this one so I come over to take a look and I like what I see. I have just put 50 rounds through the pistol and I think I will like it a lot, no malfunctions of any type, would have shot it more but it was raining and snowing like a bear and it is kinda hard to determine the accuracy of anything when you are shivering.
Lol that is funny shivering while shooting!
GO PACK! LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MOON ME MOSS!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome Cheddar Man! I love Wisconsin and visit the Minocqua and the Black River Falls areas a lot throught the year. I have a fishin hole in Lac du Flambeau (near Minocqua) and I belong to Pheasant Ridge Sportsmans Club in Black River Falls. Where abouts are you?

Welcome!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Welcome and sorry to hear of your bad weather. But you could of been at work. I 2nd what Old school said "you will find no better resource than this forum"

·
Registered
42 Posts
Welcome! Move down here with us. We have great weather and alots of gun owners. You start when you are 2 here. :lol: Can't remember when we have had a decent snow. This is a great board that has helped me out alot with really nice people as I am a new XD owner myself! :D

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Cheezhed, I was shooting in Adams/Friendship area (near the Dells) on Saturday. Nice day for shooting though it did start getting nippy towards nightfall. Was teaching a friend of mine some of what I learned recently and may have won another XD convert. :)

Glad you enjoyed shooting yours, and I'm sure you will continue to do so for years.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am near Sheboygan, and yep you might have seen me on other forums. I have a CETME and an AK and a few more I really like the XD40
it feeds very well and is accurate enough but it shoots a little low but I'm getting used to it .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts