Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all.

I have been on the outside looking in, and decided it was time to join the fray. I, like all of you (some more than others), have been smitten with the XD and all of it's attributes. I have had mine (XD-9 4") for about six weeks after a long, complicated selection process. I have been so impressed with the gun that I currently have the XD-40 4" on layaway (it was better that way, even though the couch does sleep good). It seems I have turned in to a Springfield junky since my other gun is an SA 1911-A1 SS loaded Champion. So many guns, so little time. Anyway, I look forward to bantering back and forth with you other XD lovers.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
No banter here. Just tips on how to circumvent the law, kill thousands of people in 24 hours without reloading, and where the best place to shoot a zombie is (It's in the pelvis, no matter what anyone else says).

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
[TASF said:
Overkill]No banter here. Just tips on how to circumvent the law, kill thousands of people in 24 hours without reloading, and where the best place to shoot a zombie is (It's in the pelvis, no matter what anyone else says).
Do not scare the new guy!
G tres he is harmless!
Look at his pic!

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Shooting a zombie in the pelvis is about all you can do.. that will put them on the ground.. then you can shoot em' some more, but it won't really do any good because the are already dead.. all you can hope for is to make sure they are not the walking dead.. it's just common sense.

Raymond

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Captain Ray said:
Shooting a zombie in the pelvis is about all you can do.. that will put them on the ground.. then you can shoot em' some more, but it won't really do any good because the are already dead.. all you can hope for is to make sure they are not the walking dead.. it's just common sense.

Raymond
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
LOL

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Zombies are easy.. Werwolf's are not much of a problem.. just have to remember to use silver bullets.. Silver is pretty cheap right now, so no biggie... Now Vampires are a bitch! Try finding a wooden stake that will fire from an XD... You ain't gonna' find one.. for that you need an AK-47 with a modified wooden bayonet! (those aren't cheap!)

Vampires are definitely the hardest to kill...

Raymond

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Why are you guys so obsessed with Zombies?! For petes sake.. a 9mm hollow point will disintegrate a good portion of it's pelvis.. a .40 or .45 will certainly do the job.. Sheesh!!

Raymond

1 - 10 of 10 Posts