Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone can help me out. I recently bought a Remington 512 22 in an auction it came without sights. I bought some firearm specific sites from an online store. I got them today, and for the life of me I can not get them on. I can't even get them started.
Any Ideas?

·
Premium Member
128,172 Posts
Welcome! We are going to need more to go on than what you have provided, i.e. what sights?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
can't do pictures. Numrich gun parts
part # 8255AJ Front Sight dovetail, 1/16" x .3 and
Part # 395060N Rear sight Leaf w/ Elevator, 3/8" dovetail
Found in search for Remington 512 sights

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was wondering if anyone can help me out. I recently bought a Remington 512 22 in an auction it came without sights. I bought some firearm specific sites from an online store. I got them today, and for the life of me I can not get them on. I can't even get them started.
Any Ideas?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I feel like a heel. haha I looked at the sights in better lighting, I filed them down a little bit and presto. They worked.
Thank's for the help though.

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
It's that old school manufacturing where hand fitting was necessary. The era of amazing triggers on factory guns before CNC became the standard of the industry.

·
Registered
29,864 Posts
It's that old school manufacturing where hand fitting was necessary. The era of amazing triggers on factory guns before CNC became the standard of the industry.
Well, that and lawyer-proof triggers, as well...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts