Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
quite happy with it and love how it shoots, I put 300rounds in it this weekend (100 were the day i bought it) i love it no issues! probably have to buy another one for my wife now too, she likes the feel. And once i find a good holster and wisconsin passes conceal and carry law this will be at my side at all times!
oh yeah cant do a post unless i put some pics up!

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Welcome to XDTalk from Texas, and to the Springfield family. Great choice ya made there. I like those pics!

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
Hello and welcome to the fourm from Louisiana.

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
welcome from AZ. a lot of people on here use cross breed holsters, i personally use a glaco king tuk, very comfortable/similar to the CB. good luck and happy shooting!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have my hunter saftey and it looks like that will cover the legal part of the conceal and carry, but i will take the class as soon as i can for education purposes. As for the pics any one with an adroid or Iphone just download the HDR photo program. It does 3 layers of exposure and mixes them togeather to give a very in depth shot. Were going to be heading out to the range today if its not so busy ill bring my video camera (film and editing is one of my passions). This is my 2nd 45 and probably around my 8th gun. Mostly rifles but im usualy at the range once or twice a week with my AR and my Browining BDM 9mm putting as many holes in paper as i can afford to, Now ill be putting slightly larger holes in paper with this gun. And thanks for all the welcomes it seems i will enjoy this forum!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
went to the range and it was started storming like crazy so we sat around and cleaned the place for 2 hours till it let up.. on a side note, how come people who use 22s never clean their casings up?! we spent a good hour just sweeping them up, filled half a 5 gallon bucket up with them and did not find one caliber larger on the concrete! anyways once it cleared up i was shooting at 25 yards just doing absolutly horrible, my freind loads up a magazine and cuts a circle around the 2" bullseye and tells me to practice more... and this was his second firing a handgun. I guess I was having pretty off day. Ill head back on wedsday and make up for it though

1 - 11 of 11 Posts