Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will pick it up monday..cant wait...first handgun, was sold on this weapon after some research and actually playing with it....I cant wait!!!!

just a few questions...anyone know if when the xml2 is coming out..or should I just pick up the xml? im just a whore when it comes to accesories so I will get one of these 2...

also great forum here...your insight has helped guide my purchase...

one last thing..any xd fans in the OC california area...would love to get together and shoot...especially cause im a handgun newbie..

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Welcome, noob. The subby is very cool, you will like it for sure. Before you get geeked up with gear you might invest in a safety course, just for peace of mind. Knowledge is power.

If I'm not mistaken, the XML2 is light / lazer combo, no? I can't rightly remember....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thx son....yeah no worries...been to the range etc...also have experience with an SA85m...this is my first small weapon...and yes the xm2 is supposed top be the combo..but I cant find any info on the net for it..

·
Registered
242 Posts
What exactly do they teach you in them handgun classes? I think I pretty much know all about firearm safety but I guess maybe I could use some further knowledge of the laws? And do you have to be 21 to enroll in a class?

·
Registered
16 Posts
You don't need to be 21 to take the class. I took it before I turned 21 so I could have all my CHP stuff ready on my 21st bday. If youre interested. try Gilbert's located in Lorton, VA. It's about 30 min from manassas and IIRC $35.

BTW, congrats on the Subbie. It's great!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts