Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I messed up by not introducing myself before jumping in and posting a few questions, so please forgive, I just got excited about my new favorite firearm and couldn't wait to add my own touches to it, but wanted some input from those of y'all who have shot theirs more than me. I call home a small town 20 miles northwest from downtown Waco, but am at school in Corpus Christi. I fish and hunt every chance I get so this is not my first firearm but is my first, and definitely, not my last, handgun. I just a few weeks ago bought an XD(m) 40S&W 3.8" barrel and love it, what a great gun beats the heck outta the glock I was between. So thanks for the input I have already received, and look forward to receiving and hopefully giving in the future.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Hello from Cal. Congrats on the purchase. I love both my XD40 and XD9, both 4".

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Hello form Missouri! I’ve had my XD45C for quite a while and I love it. Just got the 3.8 XDM 9MM compact recently and it shoots great. I’ve learned a lot from this forum and I’m sure you will as well. I watched for a long time and finally joined this year. Congrats on your purchase!!!

·
Premium Member
127,407 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Premium Member
3,448 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Colorado

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Welcome from the Dallas area!