Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was raised in NE Kentucky but I crossed the wide waters of the mighty Ohio and settled in the midwest away (2 miles away) from my native hillbilly land. Well actually it's still hillbilly land here but tell people you're from Ohio and they think Midwest. Tell them you're from Ky. and they want to know if you was a Hatfield or a McCoy. :)

I was around guns from day one in my life. Dad had an informal trap range in our backyard and even had a very rare at the time, trap machine. People came from hundreds of miles away to shoot at our farm not because they didn't have places to shoot at home but because they were friends of ours and relatives and we had a great place to shoot. So I've been a gun nut since before I could walk really.

I just bought an XDm in .40. It's the 3.8. I've wanted one for a while but there's so many guns and not enough money it seems. Ammo costs keep me in the poor house as we would say here in the hillbilly nation. But guns are a necessity here between the rabid foxes, packs of wild dogs, coyotes that kill pets and those big black pesky critters that think they own everything (bears).

So howdy y'all. Here I is.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Welcome to the Forum form Texas, and the Springfield family!

·
Premium Member
23,655 Posts
hello there

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Northern California!

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Welcome to the forum...:)

·
Registered
22,575 Posts
Welcome to the fourm from Louisiana!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts