Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster. Im from N. Illinois, and have had my XDM 9 mm for about 6 months. This forum has been incredibly valuable to me as I learn more and more. Everyone have a great weekend!

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Welcome (I joined today, too). Five minutes after visiting Chicago, hated it. An hour later after going on the L to a Cubs game, loved it! (On a side note, had the worst pizza in my life there. Chose the wrong place...?? don't know)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome (I joined today, too). Five minutes after visiting Chicago, hated it. An hour later after going on the L to a Cubs game, loved it! (On a side note, had the worst pizza in my life there. Chose the wrong place...?? don't know)
Where did you go for the Pizza? For deep dish I recommend Lou Malnati's. For thin a million different neighborhood places.

·
Premium Member
24,949 Posts
hello there

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
D'know. Some place south of the stadium. Booths, picts on the wall? Honestly have not a clue. I'm sure it's a cultural thing, though. Didn't mean to poke fun. Just use to the thinner kind. Ours was just 1/2 of tomato sauce w/ a few pepperoni on top. Family can't agree on anything! Good times.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
D'know. Some place south of the stadium. Booths, picts on the wall? Honestly have not a clue. I'm sure it's a cultural thing, though. Didn't mean to poke fun. Just use to the thinner kind. Ours was just 1/2 of tomato sauce w/ a few pepperoni on top. Family can't agree on anything! Good times.
No offense taken. You have to be careful on the el these days. A lot of hoodlums snagging iDevices. Police are assigning 50 more cops to transit duty.

·
Premium Member
22,590 Posts
Welcome to the fourm from Louisiana.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Premium Member
3,448 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Colorado

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Welcome! What part of IL are you from?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome! What part of IL are you from?
Northshore Suburbs of Chicago. Sorry paranoid and dont want to get more specific in Public forum. My city still has some jacked up firearm laws but its too small for anybody to challenge in court like Chicago.

I shoot at the range in Bristol,WI and the Bass Pro in Gurnee, and on occasion at Maxon shooters.

·
Registered
725 Posts
I've been over there from across the universe here in IN, so I can sympathize. Hope you can be free soon. Welcome to the forum, anyway.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I've been over there from across the universe here in IN, so I can sympathize. Hope you can be free soon. Welcome to the forum, anyway.
Between your Forum Name and your Sig, you made me laugh out loud. We are very close to our freedom, at least on this topic.

Its really amazing that a state with as much crime as IL is the only state with such restrictive gun laws. There couldn’t be a correlation now could there???

1 - 20 of 27 Posts