1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.

just stopped in to say Hi.

My name is Bret from Galena Ohio.

i am pretty new to the whole gun scene. I am from England & moved to Ohio in 2000.

I just recently got a Springfield XD 9mm SC which I really like and soon after got a Mossberg 500 pistol grip 20ga.

We just joined Blackwing Shooting Club in Delaware, OH and through a guy I work with myself & the wife both now have our CCW.

We are loking to get either another XD 9mm subcompact or maybe the XD(m) 9mm Compact so we both have carry guns.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Ohioan, Toledo area. welcome and you will gain much knowledge while being here...

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Welcome to the forum...Great choices you got there...:)

·
Premium Member
21,334 Posts
hello there iam in fredericktown , north of yu

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

·
Premium Member
127,154 Posts

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Hello Bret! Welcome to the forum from Northern California! Congrats on the purchase of your 9.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone

I was thinking about checking out blackwing.

its a lot closer than where I usually shoot in muskingum county.
It's a real nice club, very big shop there, friendly and helpful staff. Frre range on Tuesday with membership is great as thats my day off.

Welcome to the forum, Bret. You may wish to check out www.nwohioccw.com
Will do, thanks

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Registered
413 Posts
WElcome From Central Florida

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
whats a membership run?

I figure you fill out forms and pay them and you are in, right?
$175 covers you +1 (wife in my case) you get 1/2 price shooting, free indoor range on Tuesdays, 5% discount on purchace's and each of you can bring a friend and they get member rates on shooting ($10 when normally $20).
It was the free Tuesdays that sold it for us.

·
Registered
18,141 Posts
$175 covers you +1 (wife in my case) you get 1/2 price shooting, free indoor range on Tuesdays, 5% discount on purchace's and each of you can bring a friend and they get member rates on shooting ($10 when normally $20).
It was the free Tuesdays that sold it for us.
nice! I was talking to some fellas today that were praising blackwing. I think I need to run up there and check it out.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts