Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, new guy here. I'm DarkStar from North East Ohio (Ashtabula County). Prior Army current Correctional Officer. Currently only own a Beretta PX4 9mm but am in line for an XDM .40. I love the Beretta from the way it fires to it's size. The only issue I'm having is the decision of whether to go with the 4.5" or the 3.8". So I joined the forums for some assistance from you. I would be eternally grateful if a member would happen to live in the general area and would be willing to meet at Atwells indoor range and allow me to test fire either or ;). But hoping aside I look forward to being a part of the forums and hope I can contribute as much as I plan to learn.

·
Registered
755 Posts
welcome from ky

cant help with shooting it, but i have two 3.8s and love em

·
Registered
892 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you all for such a warm welcome!! I've been skimming through some threads and you guys are very knowledgeable. Really looking forward to future discussions.

Welcome from the sw corner of the buckeye state.
Stay out of Canton! ;)
Lol I'm actually not to far from there now. Currently at the Hospital with the new little one (8 lbs. 8 oz. 21" little boy Caiden Allen). Never the less the firearm isn't to far away...

·
Premium Member
24,688 Posts
hello there

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.