Springfield XD Forum banner

New guy from NC

587 views 17 replies 16 participants last post by  BrigadeGunLeather 
#1 ·
HI, new from ruff raleigh,NC. Just went to my local gun shop and bought my first Springfield XDM .40 cal 4.5 Bitone today. I have never been so excited to own another gun in my life. I love the design and pretty much everything about the XDM. I have tons of plans for it and can't wait to start adding new things to it. Seen the xdtalk site a lot while I was researching the xdm and now that I finally purchased mine I figured I'd join in on the action here. Any tips or advice are always welcome, thanks.

#2 ·
Welcome to the Forum from Texas, and to the Springfield family! :D Lots of good people here that you will want to know.

I did spend a few years up your way in a pastlife. Fayettenam! Ft. Bragg.

#13 ·
Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad to see you are excited about your XDm. Lots of knowledgeable people and great info here.

#16 ·
hello to ya

#17 ·
I know some of you guys wanted to see some pics of the xdm I just got but I have only one at the time, I have plans for new night sights. Polishing the barrel and new rod, prp trigger kit, grips and a viridian X5L along with some custom engraving once I get into the ARMY. I am patiently waiting to get word from my recruiter on when my deployment date for basic will be. If someone has any other suggestions they think would make my xdm a better quality firearm, please let me know.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.