Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey..I have an XD-45 4" service that is my CCH. I bought my XD-45 used from a guy who frequents here, but I bought it off another board.

I'm an OIF Vet and KS National Guard member. I am also a small business owner and have recently expanded business and am finalizing opening up a screenprint/vinyl/transfer store. We'll have over 200+ designs in stock that are made to order (similar to T-shirt hell, cafe press, etc). We'll also offer custom made one-off tshirts, etc. These are all made by individuals with disabilities (MR, Autism, etc) whom I care for/employ.

Tshirts will run 10-15$ for the most part. I'm obviously pro-gun, and we'll have an assortment of bumper stickers/"unbuster" stickers available in our store at very reasonable prices.

I'll be looking into seeing how much it costs to become a "sponser" here? I saw a membership was 35$/yr, but unsure about a business sponser.

If anyone could point me that direction I'd appreciate it.

I'd also like some comments of some people as well on some designs I just made up for a few guys on a local board.

(making up a different one with only "CHANGE" in red, as well)

Thanks!:cool:

·
Premium Member
127,795 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana! Nice looking shirts how about some xd shirts.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum from CT.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
I like them. Welcome to the forum from Minnesota!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts