Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys/ girls. New here, new to handguns. Just bought my first XD 40 sevice model.

My name is Keith, 24, from Bechtelsville, Pa. Im an EMT/ Firefighter for 5 different local companies in my area. I started hunting when I was 15 but stopped when I turned 19. I would love to get back into that again. Just bought a house recently and since the economy is ****ty and our new elected president is a moron, figured what a perfect time to buy a gun.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Welcome to The XDTalk forum! From Virginia. You find this to be a great forum! Lot's of very nice Ladies & Gentleman here!
Congrats on the XD40 Service! Sure you'll LOVE IT!
Don't forget to send in your "Gear-Up" Promo to SA for your 2 FREE magazines and Magazine pouch! Link below:
Springfield Armory Gear Up Promo Site

·
Premium Member
127,795 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Keith.

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Hello from the Home of the Volunteers! I must say that Eastern Pennsylvania has some of the most beautiful country I've ever seen. I've been trout fishing in some of PA's legendary streams, love the Amish country (and cooking), and like the architecture, too! So, I'm proud to meet someone whose job it is to save those homes and the people in them! Hope you enjoy the Forum!

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum from CT.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome to the forum! There's lots of good guys on this forum so you're in good XD company! I'm sure you'll love your XD-40 Service...mine is my bedside gun. The only thing it needed out of the box was some Meprolight nightsights installed on it to bring it up to absolute perfection. Be careful...XDs are addictive:D. I'm up to four now and have no idea when I'll stop!

Many moons ago I grew up in southern NJ just across the river from NE Philly and am kinda familiar with the Bucks County area. How far are you from there? I visited the mega Cabela's in Hamburg PA several years ago and it was awesome. If you haven't taken a trip out there yet I highly recommend it. Anyway, I'll take PA over NJ any day for a million and one reasons.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts