Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, Nice Site! I can't believe how manybpeople post in the new guy section alone. I have an XD45 4 inch i bought back when o?&[email protected] was elected. It was the only 45 i could get my hands on at the time, couldnt even find ammo to feed it. Since then i bought a 1911, and have mainly ran that in range shoots and justbrecently started shooting 3 gun matches with it. I have always used my XD as the gun for my friends to run. Its been run hard, put away dirty, and NEVER failed even once. I have started thinking about running it as my primary go to weapon, but would like to change a few things first. I need a holster i can mount on my vtac "brokos" belt. It can either be standard belt mount, or molle. I would like to retain the tlr-2 mounted, and also drop the hieght a bit, like the safariland 1.5" drop version. Anyone got any recommendations? Also, i would love to have a more crisp trigger, but retain the ability to use in classes and competotions. Gun is completely stock right now, with a tlr-2 light.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on the new XD 45!

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
I like the Blackhawk serpa holster. Don't know if it will work for your application but it functions very well. Also, PRP~ XD & XDM Perfection! does a great trigger job for the XD so you may want to check them out, as well.

·
Premium Member
127,706 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Super Moderator
46,392 Posts
Welcome to the forum!