Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New guy here out of South Texas. I am looking into buying a XDM 40black as my first pistol. I am finishing my CHL tonight and shoot this weekend.

Any of you Texas guys know if the Saxet Gun Show has anything good. I am going this weekend. I cant find a Local gun shop that can locate a XDM 40.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Welcome from San Antonio. The SAXET shows here are usually pretty good. AJC Sports from Clute, TX would be your best bet for the XDM 40. They should be at the gun show.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum from CT.

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
Well that would be a heck of a first pistol, good choice and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
525 Posts
:D Picked up my new XDM .40 this past weekend. Fort worth gun show 640.00 out the door. Then it was straight to the range. What a great shooting weapon.:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Welcome from Longview. Congrats on the XD choice and hope you find one soon. With the LONG wait for the plastic to arrive you will have lots of time to get used to the new gun. Have fun.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Welcome from north texas!!!

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Welcome from Washington. How's CC? I'm from Kingsville. You will love the XDm 40 as much as I do.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welome! Im from CCTX , and I would go and see what they have. I have a brother in H-town and he went to a gun show there this past weekend and said it was like a zoo! I bought my xd9 sc this weekend from the Sharpshooter gun shop. I cant wait to go to the range and shoot this puppy! Monday I will get the .40 cal xd before they all get sold.

·
Premium Member
127,789 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
WOW...Thanks for the warm welcome.

I am going to the gun show this weekend and hopefully can find a well priced XDm40.

helofixr I went to the Sharp Shooter, Texas Guns, Smiths Guns, Modern Pawn & Guns and the were all sold out now even has and XDm40 in there case. An they all told me it could be 2-8 weeks befor they see anything.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Try Academy Sports store and see on their xd's. They have real good prices on their weapons there. Try Modern Gun And Pawn on Airline and Williams by the Chinese place. They had a whole glass case full od XD's.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Try Academy Sports store and see on their xd's. They have real good prices on their weapons there. Try Modern Gun And Pawn on Airline and Williams by the Chinese place. They had a whole glass case full od XD's.

The greatest risk in life is not taking one!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts