Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I am the proud new poppa of a xd 9! Saw it at a gun show yesterday and the seller let me put 60 down to hold it. I went this morning and picked it up.brought it home and gave it a nice cleaning and I'm just waiting to go shoot it

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only camera I have is on my cell phone so I'll take some here in a lil bit. I brought it used but I forgot to ask the guy about warranty could anyone shed some light on this for me?

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Which XD9? SC, Service, Tactical? Which color? Come on, we need details !!

I love my XD9 Service (Bitone) !!

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
The only camera I have is on my cell phone so I'll take some here in a lil bit. I brought it used but I forgot to ask the guy about warranty could anyone shed some light on this for me?
Lifetime warranty on the GUN regardless of the owner/owners.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lifetime warranty on the GUN regardless of the owner/owners.
thanks for clearing that up for me. Now to anyone that can answer this for me, if I get stopped by the police how can I prove that I'm the owner of the gun since I got it from a privet seller and I was so excited to get the gun I forgot to ask for some kind of proof. My father brought that to my attention yesterday
When I went to test the gun out so I haven't went to shoot it yet.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh yea I took some pics but I have no idea how to put them up using the internet on my phone so I can e mail them to anyone that can put them up for me

·
Registered
408 Posts
only a few commie states require registration on handguns i believe. AZ is really chill about handguns. I got a pistol stolen from me (it was a gift) and the officer put it in the police report but i had no clue as to the serial number or any of that. A few days later they found a gun matching the description when they busted a thief, my wife ID'd it as hers(mine) and the cop just handed it to her no questions asked. I live in a city too, not the sticks.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
only a few commie states require registration on handguns i believe. AZ is really chill about handguns. I got a pistol stolen from me (it was a gift) and the officer put it in the police report but i had no clue as to the serial number or any of that. A few days later they found a gun matching the description when they busted a thief, my wife ID'd it as hers(mine) and the cop just handed it to her no questions asked. I live in a city too, not the sticks.
thanks for clearing that up.I'm going to wait till I get a serpa level 2 so I can carry it openly, I have been using the xd gear holster to get used to the feel of having a semi loaded gun on my side. My brother comes over to look at it so I turn in a safe direction remove the gun from the holster then remove the mag,check the chamber then hand it to him and put the mag in my pocket and then he starts giving me the fith degree on why I need a loaded gun in the house.they all think that a bullet is just gonna jump from the mag into the chamber when I'm the only one who can access it.I'm worried that they don't understand how quickly someone can break in and that I will have no time to load the mag then put it into the gun I mean by then who knows what could happen. We live in a neighborhood where people sell drugs at the end of the street sometimes I go out to my car and there's people out in the road smoking crack so who knows what one of thoes men would do to get their next high!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts