1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
I do have to say....That's a good looking pistol. Congrats, and enjoy. Give us a range report later.

·
Registered
31,246 Posts
The Argentinians make some nice firearms.

I have one of their Sistema Colts with Buenes Aires Police markings and it is a great shooter.

My cousin has an Argie Hi-Power and it too is every bit as nice to shoot as my Belgian Hi-Power.

I would not give a dime for most of that Taurus makes, but the Argentinians make some really nice guns. I still want one of their Mausers.

- brickboy240

·
Registered
343 Posts
That will be my next handgun purchase. My current BUG is a Bersa Thunder380 cc that I originally bought for my wife. She has tiny hands and didn't like anything else she held. We didn't have a 9mm to hold at the time, but the 380 was the only gun she could comfortably manipulate the controls on. It's a great little gun. Well made and inexpensive. My only issues have been mag related. I just don't like the caliber, so I'm wanting the 9mm.

Congrats! Looking forward to a range report!

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
I have two Bersas, the 22 and the 45ACP Thunder Ultra Compact. I love the little 22s ability to shoot cheap ammo without problems ( as long as I clean it lol ) and the 45 is more accurate for me than any of my other 45s, the ergos are great on both of them, the 45 slide being surprisingly easy to rack.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Argentinians make some nice firearms.

I have one of their Sistema Colts with Buenes Aires Police markings and it is a great shooter.

My cousin has an Argie Hi-Power and it too is every bit as nice to shoot as my Belgian Hi-Power.

I would not give a dime for most of that Taurus makes, but the Argentinians make some really nice guns. I still want one of their Mausers.

- brickboy240
Sistema Colts not only is a great shooter, but their prices are going up every day. A decent original pulls around $1000.00
Do not sell!!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts