Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, ive been saving lately for a new 22/45 LC rifle but i figured i needed a new belt to carry a little more comfortably. So because of the rifle belt budget was a little small. i remembered a thread months ago about Dickies belts at wallyworld. i gave it a try. so far, for one month, its holding up decently. i have a SOB holster and wear my pants a little on the baggy side anyways. This belt is an ok compromise for those on a budget that feel they need a better belt but cant afford a tucker or don hume belt right now. and best part was that it was only $10-12. Thought some people might think this useful.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I have a Wal-Mart Dickies belt. I've had it for a long time. It doesn't even compare to my gun belts (the Rafter S or the Gunner's Alley belt) even with an extra 1/2 inch of width. It's hard to really understand until you actually try it yourself. Belts like the Dickies belt just don't have the stability of a good gun belt. It won't last as long either but for me the main thing is the performance.

brad cook

·
Registered
285 Posts
Dig Me,

Of the Rafter S and the Gunner's Alley belts, which do you prefer and why?

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Paladin said:
Dig Me,

Of the Rafter S and the Gunner's Alley belts, which do you prefer and why?
I kind of go back and forth on that. It's hard to say because I haven't had them both for a long time yet but you can't go wrong with either. See the other belt thread for more details. I just posted there.

brad cook

1 - 5 of 5 Posts