·
Registered
14,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it begins again lol

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
That would be fun to act like swat and blow 500 rds in one day.

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want the shorter mag for my GSG-5, would make prone target shooting a bit easier.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Would that be considered a pistol or rifle? I was wondering because of the short barrel. Might cause some uncomfy situations if scrutinized.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
PISTOL ONLY. You can't legally put a stock on that without registering it and marking it as a SBR.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
They are out and readily available. There are five or six on GunBroker now with the lower prices around $475 up to around $550.

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
is this the pistol that has been out for a long time? or is this a new version??

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
is this the pistol that has been out for a long time? or is this a new version??
Brand new, it sorta copies the HK-K1

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
i looked on gun broker.. and did not see any of them... got a link??

·
Registered
1,354 Posts

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Those are the pistol GSG-5P ( P=Pistol ) version, the GSG-5PK is now the third GSG-5 model.

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
When? Early November.
Where? the usual GSG dealers.
How much? same as whatever the GSGs are going for unless the dealers jack up the price.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Wow! Those are some seriously good lookin'...pistols!! :shock:

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand she will be at the ATI booth at the next SHOT show :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Grettings all,

from what I understand the pistol version is new and very cool. I just won one a NRA banquet and it's addictive. The only fault I have with the pistol is you can not add a stock( unless you pay a fee and go through AFT mess) other than that it is fantastic to shoot. As far as dealers, from what I was told the rifle version is selling faster than the pistol (because of before mentioned reason) and he can not keep them in stock. That shop has a waiting list with deposits on the rifles.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts