Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, thought I'd introduce myself.. I'm not an XD owner yet, but should be soon. As soon as I find an XDm-9 that is! Seems everyone local is still waiting on their distributors. Well, there was one shop that had them, but surprise surprise they sold out pretty quick.

I did shoot one (rental), and I was pretty amazed how well I could shoot with it. So much so that now I'm looking to acquire an XDm, and possibly something in .45acp as well

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Welcome from the east coast of VA! I'm new to the forum as well although Ive had several of the older XD's for awhile now. The XDM9 is probably going to be my next purchase too (once things settle down in price/availability). Good luck on your future buy!

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
Welcome from Everett. Norpoint in Arlington had one last time I was there using there range. You might want to give them a call.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum from CT.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks all :)

I'm in Seattle. Arlington's a bit of a hike for me, but if I get desperate I might just drive up there!

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
I'm in Seattle. Arlington's a bit of a hike for me, but if I get desperate I might just drive up there!
As of last night, Sportsman's in Silverdale had two XDM 9's.

BTW, welcome aboard ;) .

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome from just South of you.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts