Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a New York compliant XDM 45. Plan on getting out to punch holes in paper today. I already have some UMC left so I plan on trying that then switching over to hand loads.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
127,275 Posts
Welcome from NW Ohio.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Welcome from NC

·
Premium Member
21,736 Posts
hello to ya

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks

Best factory rounds for the XDM 45?

Did plan on sticking with the 230 once I started hand loading - good or bad.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just came back from Yellowstone, so I went through a bunch of your states (Wyoming, Ohio, etc)

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern California!

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Welcome to the forum...:)

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Welcome from a former Upstater!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome from a former Upstater!
Really, another upstater? I just was on vacation and it was funny the amount of people I met from New York. I am from the Syracuse area.

I stayed a couple nights in Flagstaff, then went to Kingman for a night, on to Vegas then up to Hurricane, Utah (for Zion and Bryce) then up through Salt Lake to Yellowstone. I really liked the St. George, Utah area.

·
Registered
22,574 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Really, another upstater? I just was on vacation and it was funny the amount of people I met from New York. I am from the Syracuse area.

I stayed a couple nights in Flagstaff, then went to Kingman for a night, on to Vegas then up to Hurricane, Utah (for Zion and Bryce) then up through Salt Lake to Yellowstone. I really liked the St. George, Utah area.
I grew up in Binghamton area and still have family there. Moved out west 11 years ago and love the desert -- Zion is beautiful but haven't been there in a long time. I miss the green back East but not the humidity.

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts