Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a XD .40 SC after selling my Tactical to a buddy. The SC replaces my Smith & Wesson Sigma .40 ( I know, I know) as my EDC weapon. Currently carrying in either a Smart Carry or a Deep Conceal Ultra Carry while my SuperTuck is at Crossbreed getting it's kydex re-shaped.

Been around a bit on the forums, trying to learn as much as I can. The XD joins the Sigma, my wife's Walther PK380 and a modified Mossberg 500 20 gauge (my wife's itty-bitty). Some time soon I'll get around to buying my SHTF weapon, which is likely to be an AR either in 5.56 or .308.

I am a married father of four children who range in age from 3 to 11. I am an Insurance Claims Adjuster and part time clown. My wife and I run the clowning business and do fairs, festivals, birthday parties and corporate events. We offer balloon twisting, facepainting and comedy magic.

Happy to be here. Hope I can share what I know with all you good folks.

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Robrockettx, and to the Springfield family! :D Great XD choice ya made there. Will serve you well!

You are just a skip up the road from me. Make sure you subscribe to XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! - XD Talk of Texas (right hand side-group tools) Am always looking to invite others to join me on my back 40 home range.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Howdy, neighbor!

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Premium Member
21,397 Posts
hello there