Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, new to the XD forum. I just purchased a new bi tone XD9 subcompact and will be picking it up on the 21st. I have owned a SA 1911 in the past but have always wanted to get an XD. California does not allow the XDM or XDS models but I am sure I will be very happy with my new purchase. I was happy to find out I was eligible for the "Gear Up 2017" promotion from Springfield Armory so I will be receiving 4 additional magazines, a mag pouch and a holster for free, I am located in Irvine California and wouldn't mind finding local shooters to get together with.

·
Registered
7,950 Posts
Welcome from Fort Smith Arkansas. I love the Bi Tone. Wish I had one. Plenty of good folks here. I'm sure you've found the right Site for XD Lovers. And congrats on the "Gear Up Promo!"

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the warm welcomes. I am already chatting up a storm in the forums.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome.
I'm up North and just PPT'd an XDS .45 3.3"
I also SSE'd in an XDM .45 a few years ago.
Thanks for the welcome, but to be honest, I have no idea what you just said LOL.

·
Premium Member
127,164 Posts
Welcome from Ohio!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome from Virginia!

·
Registered
9,649 Posts
Thanks for the welcome, but to be honest, I have no idea what you just said LOL.
Private Party Transfer and Single Shot Exemption. The SSE is no longer available to my understanding. PPT is about the only way to get off list guns anymore. Most of those PPT guns were SSE'ed prior to the law change. Head to On Target, Pala range or Prado Olympic shooting park to meet up with some cool people out that way. They run matches throughout the month where you get to shoot faster than 1 round per second.

And Welcome to the Forum.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Welcome! Use to live in Mission Viejo before I moved to Utah. Don't miss it one bit haha. Anyways I go back every other month to visit family. Hit up On target. There are a ton of people that go there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
423 Posts
Welcome! I'm next door to you in Orange. I never really have time to shoot these days as I've got little ones in the house. But if I ever find time, I'll shoot you a message!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks, I go to On target all the time, I'm also a new NRA pistol instructor.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I picked up "Riley" today. Pics in the gallery.

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Hello, new to the XD forum. I just purchased a new bi tone XD9 subcompact and will be picking it up on the 21st. I have owned a SA 1911 in the past but have always wanted to get an XD. California does not allow the XDM or XDS models but I am sure I will be very happy with my new purchase. I was happy to find out I was eligible for the "Gear Up 2017" promotion from Springfield Armory so I will be receiving 4 additional magazines, a mag pouch and a holster for free, I am located in Irvine California and wouldn't mind finding local shooters to get together with.
I am in the Inland Empire and working on getting a group together of shooters who prefer to shoot BLM, if you are up.
I shoot mostly pistols, but do have an AR. Not overly impressed after carrying the M-16 for too many years.........

Shoot me a Pm if you are interested.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts