Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
My name is Jon and I'm in Panama City, Fl. I've purchased an XD .45 ACP tactical, and am waiting the state's mandatory waiting period to receive my firearm. I'm looking very much forward to picking it up on Monday morning, and from there having some fun. I've previously purchased an Insight Technology M-6 Tactical Illuminator, which is a tactical flashlight and visable laser. The XD will be my first gun. My father got an XD .45 ACP Compact (4"), and I was turned onto the XD line immediately. I look forward to reading and sharing experiences with everyone.

Jon

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Hi Jon! Welcome to the site. That sounds like a great pick you have there, having the light and laser combo also will make for a very nice bedside drawer gun for just in case.

I hope you enjoy this site and find any information you may be looking for here.

Be sure to thank your dad from all of us in XD Land!

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Hi Dave, great choice in the Xd! Welcome and happy shooting from the Chicago burbs.

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Welcome from Texas. Looks like you are well equipped at least until you decide what holster and which XD to buy next. Good shooting.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Congrats and Welcome from Minnesota.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Welcome from Dallas.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!