Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello every one. My name is James. A little bit about my self, im a memeber of the USAF and have deployed several times to both Iraq and Afghanistan. Im going to be placing a deposit on a XDm 40 compact first thing in the morning so the dealer can place a order in. (he currently only has XD's in stock) Ive read alot of good things about the XDM and already cant wait to get my hands on one. Iv'e shot a variety of pistols from the military and also from my fathers good size collection and i am very impressed with the XDM. later on down the road ill post a nother topic asking a few questions that i have on mind that hopefully some more ezperianced XD lovers out there can answer.

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Welcome to the forum and thanks for your service!

·
Premium Member
127,710 Posts
Welcome to the forum, James.

·
Premium Member
3,448 Posts
Hi.

First off thanks for your service

and welcome to the forum from Colorado

·
Registered
464 Posts
Welcome from albq.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks every one for the warm welcome. i managed to get my xdm on order before work today and the shop dropped the price down to 596 for me. I cant wait for it to finally come in so i can take it to the range.

FJ40J where is a good gun range here in Albq that i can go to once i fainally pick my XXDM up?

·
Premium Member
23,668 Posts
hello there james

·
Registered
464 Posts
Thanks every one for the warm welcome. i managed to get my xdm on order before work today and the shop dropped the price down to 596 for me. I cant wait for it to finally come in so i can take it to the range.

FJ40J where is a good gun range here in Albq that i can go to once i fainally pick my XXDM up?
the city range is very nice, Calibers is a decent indoor range

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah i did some research about calibers and noticed that they do military discounts, and its not that far from my house. i just have yet to go to any of the ranges here.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Welcome from WA and thanks for your service!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Welcome from Iowa and thank you!

·
Registered
464 Posts
yeah i did some research about calibers and noticed that they do military discounts, and its not that far from my house. i just have yet to go to any of the ranges here.
take a drive out to the city range some time, its cheap and fun. avoid Sat & Sun if you can..closed Mon & Tues

·
Registered
22,575 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
take a drive out to the city range some time, its cheap and fun. avoid Sat & Sun if you can..closed Mon & Tues

Im still fairly new to Alb area, where is the city range lacated at?

And thanks for all the warm greetings, it is my honor to serve this country.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts