Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello one and all. Thought I would stop out by saying hi.

Today I ordered a new XD-S .45ACP. If you didn't know, starting in January they are being shipped with a 5 and a 6 round magazine. The salesman I ordered from didn't even know about the change and he confirmed their inventory were in fact the 5 round flush fit and 6 round mid-mag version of the new Essentials kit.

My only other .45 is a 1911 from Para. After a lot of research I chose the XD-S to be my carry gun. Looking forward to it arriving soon.

I am the central New Mexico NRA recruiter and can be found at the local gun shows and the revitalized Outdoor show coming up in February (14th and 15th).

Cheers!

Lew

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin. ...enjoy!

·
Premium Member
128,168 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Lew!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hello, Lew, and welcome from SW Missouri to a great forum with lots of info on all kinds of weaponry, and good people here, too!

Happy New Year to you and yours!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Southern Arizona!

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida.

·
Registered
22,575 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Georgia

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Welcome to the forum from Southern Arizona!
We are practically neighbors... Some people don't think New Mexico exists. Guess in their mind AZ connects to TX.

I was in Tucson awhile back as I did some work down in Nogales. I was taken on a tour of town. Basically all of the major business were on one block and none of them spoke English. If they got an English speaking customer they had an interpreter that would go from store to store as needed to interpret for the store owner. Made me wonder what side of the border I was actually on.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts