Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To start it off, I live in Maine. I aquired my XD40 from a friend that wanted my second car, and I wanted his XD. I gained ownership of it as a partial trade for my car. I love itso far. I've been lurking here for some time and decided to finally join today.

I've been around firearms my whole life so it is a good addition to my collection that was cut down as I sold some of my others for tuition money. My only other handgun right now is a S&W Sigma 9mm.

·
Premium Member
3,448 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Colorado

Have you been to Kittery Trading Post ... great place

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
Welcome from MA! Are you talking about the Cabelas in Scarborough? I usually hit the Kittery and Cabelas every year. I vacation in York every summer. Coastal southern Maine is in my opinion one of the most beautiful spots in the US.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome from MA! Are you talking about the Cabelas in Scarborough? I usually hit the Kittery and Cabelas every year. I vacation in York every summer. Coastal southern Maine is in my opinion one of the most beautiful spots in the US.

Yes, I live in Augusta so it's a long ride to Kittery. I may go to the trading post when I travel down that way this weekend.

Thanks for the welcomes everybody

·
Premium Member
24,710 Posts
hello there

1 - 16 of 16 Posts