Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody,

My name is Jeff and I'm a noob lookin for an XD. So... where would I find one, but an XD forum DUH!! So here I am, I'm 23, I have two beautiful kids, on is 3, the new one is 1 month. Married a year to the lucky woman lol . Any other questions, just ask. THanks!!

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Premium Member
2,050 Posts
Welcome from Oregon! Which XD are you looking at? What do you currently shoot? Just curious. Lots of good info/stories/people here. Be warned though: Now that you're in you can never leave!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum from CT.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody!!! Where is southern Indiana are you from INDY-XD??? I'm originally from Petersburg if you know where that is lol.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'm sure you'll like this site, SOOOOOo much info and support. I'm down near Louisville. Serious lack of choices for shooting ranges down here. I either go to Bluegrass Indoor in Louisville, or up to Atterbury. Where do you shoot?

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
Welcome to the forum from yet another Hoosier. There are many gun shops in Indian that stock the XD line of pistols. Good luck in your hunt.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Welcome from North side Indy

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well guys, I dont really shoot anymore, I sold all my guns when I found out about the new little one lol. Now, I think that with a daughter, I need some more guns. Cash flow is a little slow, but I'm saving and searching. Anybody take payments??? LOL

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Welcome from MI

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Welcome from Nashville

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.