Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

New guy from DFW burbs. Moved to TX from the North East in 1999, which I'm told makes me a damn yankee since i stayed.

Discovered pistols about a year ago and I'm now hooked. My home range is Quail Creek just North of Texas Motor Speedway. I now train with Proactive Defence. Just started to compete, and although I suck, very much enjoy.

I just got my 3rd XD, the XDm 5.25, which is heading off to the custom shop. The Glocks are all sold, so hererI am!

Cheers,
=Mark=

·
Premium Member
17,523 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the other side of Dallas.

All my XDs are sold (4) and the Glock remains..;)
XDs aren't required to hang around here..:shock:

See ya around...:cool: 1LL

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Hello Mark, welcome to the forum from Northern California!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! Actually, I kept my G17 Gen4 since it's the first handgun I ever purchased and my G36 for close encounters. :)

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
I work with some "damn yankees". Most of them are friends of the Baseball team. I don't care for the NY Yankees!!! and Welcome from Central florida!

·
Registered
87 Posts
How are you enjoying the north Texas weather? Man it's 105 today here in southeast Texas. Welcome, to Texas and XD's. I've got about 5 of them right now after I gave my brother one of them for his birthday.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Welcome! If you ever want to venture indoors come check out Shoot Smart indoor range. We are south of Quail Creek about 7 miles. Quail creek is my choice for longer range outdoor shooting though!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome, Welcome!

·
Premium Member
128,397 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Mark.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Welcome from Iowa

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I really like this board. The weather in North Texas SUCKS right now. We went North of 100 in June with no let up since.

Regarding Shoot Smart, I've been there a few times, great indoor range, props! The thing I like about Quail Creek is the hot tactical range run by Proactive. Its great to stay holstered all day.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Washington!

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
Another Texan welcomes you to the Forum, and to the Springfield family. :D.

Yankee hu? Well I guess ya got here as fast as you could.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
24,944 Posts
hello there

·
Premium Member
22,590 Posts
Hello Mark. Welcome from Louisiana,

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome from another guy in North Texas. One of my best friend is a damn yankee from New York state. I'm native Texan, go figure :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts