Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New XDM owner from the Great KindaWhite North (Vancouver, BC). Just bought myself an XDM 9mm 4.5" and just waiting for the free time to load up and head to the range. Very excited.

Been troll-er... browsing the forums for about a week now and haven't seen too many Canucks rolling about. Not surprised, XDs and XDMs don't seem to be very popular up here. Most likely because they're not an easy find. Mags especially... they have to be pinned to 10 rounds before they can cross the border which makes getting them a bit of a hassle, and it also makes them very valuable. My two factory mags have silly rivets that need to be ground down a little so that they fall out of the mag easily. Other than that, I'm liking what I'm seeing.

Going to try and source out a trigger kit (very difficult to get up here exporting firearm parts from the US is particularly annoying), but I am in no rush. Kinda makes me a little ansy seeing so many XD(M) owners down south who slap on trigger kits so easily. Not jealous at all.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello!

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana.

God bless you for putting up with all those hassles. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
127,724 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Vancouver is one of my favorite North American cities, btw.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Welcome from Iowa

·
Premium Member
23,690 Posts
hello there

·
Registered
22,575 Posts
Hello from Louisiana.