Springfield XD Forum banner

New from AZ

1K views 26 replies 25 participants last post by  XDad 
#1 ·
Hi all,
I'm new here at this forum, and it looks like a well organized one. I own a couple of glocks, G17, G26, but thinking about crossing lines to the XDM9 Compact. Both my Glocks are Gen4s and I've had some issues with them on feeding; the G17 has a new recoil spring now and only one problem with a stove pipe. I think it’s the cheap ammo, PMC, the G26, a sweet gun, also has issues with feeding and its back at the factory now and it might be 4 - 6 weeks before it finds its way home. Limp wrist? No I don’t think so, but PMC ammo maybe the cause. What I see here is that the Springfield XDM eats everything. I don’t want a gun that’s not reliable in a gun fight. Looking forward to seeing more post here on Springfield’s entire lineup.
Thanks,
Im Protected

#10 ·
Welcome from Ga, loose the glock and get your first xd, the only problem is that they will feed any ammo all the time. Seriously Glocks are fine weapons, I had a few, but once I fired an XD I was converted.

#11 ·
Welcome to XDTalk!

#14 ·
Hey from down south of ya!

#18 ·
Welcome from Colorado

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.