Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I'm new here at this forum, and it looks like a well organized one. I own a couple of glocks, G17, G26, but thinking about crossing lines to the XDM9 Compact. Both my Glocks are Gen4s and I've had some issues with them on feeding; the G17 has a new recoil spring now and only one problem with a stove pipe. I think it’s the cheap ammo, PMC, the G26, a sweet gun, also has issues with feeding and its back at the factory now and it might be 4 - 6 weeks before it finds its way home. Limp wrist? No I don’t think so, but PMC ammo maybe the cause. What I see here is that the Springfield XDM eats everything. I don’t want a gun that’s not reliable in a gun fight. Looking forward to seeing more post here on Springfield’s entire lineup.
Thanks,
Im Protected

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Howdy from Kansas! And yes, from what I've personally experienced and what I've heard XDm's are as close to 100% reliable as any mechanical device can be.

·
Registered
22,574 Posts
Welcome to the fourm from Louisiana.

·
Super Moderator
46,389 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
763 Posts
Welcome from NC

·
Registered
266 Posts
Welcome from Ga, loose the glock and get your first xd, the only problem is that they will feed any ammo all the time. Seriously Glocks are fine weapons, I had a few, but once I fired an XD I was converted.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Welcome to XDTalk!

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Welcome to the forum...:)

·
Premium Member
21,720 Posts
hello there

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Hey from down south of ya!

·
Premium Member
14,544 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
My XDm .40's got 3000 rds through it. It didn't go bang once...The 1st time i shot it lefty, about 2900 rds ago.

·
Premium Member
3,448 Posts
Welcome from Colorado

1 - 20 of 27 Posts