Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just scored a new EMP in .40 S&W. The store where I bought it also has a range just across the parking lot, so I used my free-with-purchase range session and ran 200 rounds through the little beastie -- mostly Winchester White Box (165 grain), with a few Barnes Tac-XPD (140 grain) at the end.

This is my first firearm in that caliber, so I was probably flinching and jerking the trigger a bit; the first several rounds were low and a wee bit right (I'm a lefty). The function of the weapon was great, though, which was my main concern today. I only had one feed failure, which I'm sure was all my fault.

And to top it off, when I got back home and went to the SA web site to register for warranty purposes, I found that I was eligible for the second mag. carrier and THREE extra magazines. The 'swag' suitcase already had three that came with the pistol, so I'm set for a while.

The only minor downside to this VERY good day is that I didn't save the targets and didn't think to take the obligatory photos until after I'd already cleaned the gun. Sorry, guys & gals; I'll try to do better next time.

·
Premium Member
127,996 Posts
Congratulations! That is a nice pistol.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Congrats! :)

·
Banned
20,016 Posts
Officially jealous. Congratulations.

·
Banned
20,993 Posts
Had one in 9....want another....bad.....:lol:

·
Registered
717 Posts
Congrats on the pick-up

·
Registered
273 Posts
Enjoy, love mine in nine

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
If you plan on using it for CC, you have to send your mags to Logman. ;)

·
Registered
8,278 Posts
Me Likey! Congrats man...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Congrats! Im jealous, been eyeballing them for years

1 - 20 of 24 Posts