Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking through my Cheaper Than Dirt catalog and saw a DVD on the XD pistol. It's called "The Complete Springfield XD, Shooting, Assembly, & Maintenance." Does anyone have it, or has anyone seen it? If you have, is it any good, and who produced it?

gv2shooter

·
Registered
123 Posts
Do a search on XD DVD for some reason I remeber seeing someone had bought this and gave it a bad review. I personally have not seen it though.

·
Premium Member
594 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
gv2shooter said:
I was looking through my Cheaper Than Dirt catalog and saw a DVD on the XD pistol. It's called "The Complete Springfield XD, Shooting, Assembly, & Maintenance." Does anyone have it, or has anyone seen it? If you have, is it any good, and who produced it?

gv2shooter
give us the link to that DVD...the one I see on cheaperthandirt.com does not say...shooting assembly, and maintenance. Is it this one?

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ctd/...gid=&mscssid=FKG1FF2SUCKH8GX5H8DFP18CTT822HJ6

·
Registered
71 Posts
By the way....if you are thinking of buying it for dissasembly and reassembly...go ahead...it will show you everything you need to know for that. It does not go into anything else...like shooting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts