Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
29,864 Posts
On one hand--cool.

However, none of the models really do much for me...

Well, maybe the Hunter.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
In typical SIG fashion, they are proud of those pistolas.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
$1400+MSRP?!?!? :eek: :shock: :confused: o_O

G20 for 1/3 the price and twice the rounds...I'll pass.

·
Premium Member
12,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
$1400+MSRP?!?!? :eek: :shock: :confused: o_O

G20 for 1/3 the price and twice the rounds...I'll pass.
The Elites were never cheap to begin with. I'd be willing to bet they'll have a much better trigger than the G20, to boot.

·
Premium Member
128,172 Posts
Too pricey for this po boy!

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
The Elites were never cheap to begin with. I'd be willing to bet they'll have a much better trigger than the G20, to boot.
With twice the rounds, I don't have to be accurate. :lol:

Plus, I have a Nighthawk T3 with a 10mm barrel if I want a 10mm with a real "good" trigger. ;)

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
For $600 I can get a tanfoglio Elite Match that holds twice as many rounds and has a trigger that's at least as nice as the SIG. I'm sure this one will sell but I'm taking my cash to the Beretta dealer.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
Pretty cool, if I wanted to add a 10mm a Sig would be a great choice.

I haven't posted much about my P220 SAO Supermatch from the Sig custom shop but it shoots groups with any gun I own. I ought to post the factory test target, a 1 hole 5 shot group at 25 yards. Love the P220 platform.

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Boys, as the honorable Jeff Foxworthy would say, "It's a classic P-series Sig in 10mm...SAVE UP!"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
SEKIY! Cause I'm too excited to spell "yikes" properly lol
$1400 is still less than the X-5 series and the street price will be lower than that.
Sad part is, it'll never happen, 10mm is a niche round, not enough sales to merit business. ;-)

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Sad part is, it'll never happen, 10mm is a niche round, not enough sales to merit business. ;-)
Yeah. No other companies are making 10mm's. I'm sure it'll never happen either. :roll:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts