Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Different slide serrations and different grip texture.
In a market that is fast demanding ambidextrous controls, interchangeable grips, and other ergonomic features, this is not exactly earth-shattering. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
Nice!!!

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Meh . . . I'd just assume keep with the 3rd Gen. They're not really adding anything I can't already do/get with my friend's mill, some Decal Grip, or a soldering iron. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I think glock seriously tries to avoid putting anything ergonomically friendly on there pistols, just to prove to everyone else that it can be done, lol. And whats amazing is they'll still sell a million of these.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
That ad would be perfect if and only if they changed "Perfection" to "REJECTION" in both spots!

FAIL!!!!

·
Registered
31,246 Posts
The slide serration change is really worthless. The present serrations are fine. Ditto for the grip texture...or lack thereof.

How about losing the annoying "hump" on the grip backstrap? It really digs into your hand...any Glock model you hold does this...the big 45 down to the little 26...its awful and uncomfortable.

If you have the grip modded to take that annoying hump away, you're left with a VERY nice pointing Glock. It would be great if Glock would lose this and save us from having to mod our frames just to make the pistol point better.

They're great pistols...very reliable....but please lose the grip hump. I could give a rip about the silly slide serrations...please!

- Brickboy240

PS- they also need to lose the finger grooves. Nothing more annoying that a grip "telling" my fingers where to go.

·
Registered
441 Posts
The slide serration change is really worthless. The present serrations are fine. Ditto for the grip texture...or lack thereof.

How about losing the annoying "hump" on the grip backstrap? It really digs into your hand...any Glock model you hold does this...the big 45 down to the little 26...its awful and uncomfortable.

If you have the grip modded to take that annoying hump away, you're left with a VERY nice pointing Glock. It would be great if Glock would lose this and save us from having to mod our frames just to make the pistol point better.

They're great pistols...very reliable....but please lose the grip hump. I could give a rip about the silly slide serrations...please!

- Brickboy240

PS- they also need to lose the finger grooves. Nothing more annoying that a grip "telling" my fingers where to go.
+1

·
Banned
50 Posts
Maybe that is all Sringfield should have done to the XD and called it the XDMore Grippy and raised the price $200 dollars.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts