Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put together my new Del-ton Midlength. Looks like I'm going to have to get higher scope rings.

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
i like what length is the barrel?

·
Premium Member
16,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
16" heavy barrel.

·
Premium Member
16,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A company that sell AR15 kits.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Very nice lookg rifle. The 16" mid-length setup is one of my personal favorites. Seems like quite a few folks on the board are going with the Del-Ton 16" middy. Hard to beat for the price and service.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Very nice lookg rifle. The 16" mid-length setup is one of my personal favorites. Seems like quite a few folks on the board are going with the Del-Ton 16" middy. Hard to beat for the price and service.
I noticed the same thing. I don't own an AR yet and am looking to build my first one. I have been drawn to the Del-Ton due to the price (though I really like the CMMG stuff). How's the fit and finish on everything? Looks pretty good in the pics.

·
Premium Member
16,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Everything is great, Del-Ton makes quality stuff. I own an m4 from Del-ton, have had it for about 3 years, never have had any problems with it.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Here is my del-ton mid lenght dpms lower very nice ar for the money, only thing i hate about the kit is the crappy buttstock..

·
Registered
713 Posts
Del-Ton Mid-length; Mid-length Del-Ton...

Weeee!!! Here's mine!

·
Registered
184 Posts
These look great guys! Really makes me lean towards a Del-Ton for my first AR-15 kit. Just

hikeeba said:
Del-Ton Mid-length; Mid-length Del-Ton...

Weeee!!! Here's mine!
Love the looks of the black/tan. Think I might go with with black/od myself. Gives me a good idea of what it'll look like. Thanks!

·
Registered
115 Posts
I really, really wish I would have held out for the midlength when I bought mine. I ordered a mid, but they were out. And so I settled for car. Sucks. Not that I my AR, just wish it was different. Oh, well, time to build another!

·
Registered
469 Posts
im new at the builds... so i take it our del-ton midlength is a fully complete UPPER that you bought?

What type of lower do you have?

How much does a midlength upper like yours cost??

·
Premium Member
16,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I had a Superior stripped upper. The midlength was a kit, which included everything else to make a working AR. Total for the kit shipping included was 516.37.

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
i believe my pop's means he had a superior arms stripped lower

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Here is my del-ton mid lenght dpms lower very nice ar for the money, only thing i hate about the kit is the crappy buttstock..
How do you like your set up??? I just put a DPMS lower on Lay-awake and planning on finishing my build with the tax return in the spring with that exact Del-Ton set up!!! Please report!!!!

·
Premium Member
16,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
342 Posts
The DPMS lower is very nice and the color matches pretty well to. I do not care for for the buttstock because i really dont like how it locks up it doesn't feel that solid and it is only a 4-postion stock not really a big deal.You can upgrade the stock when you place the order if you want which i wish i had done :x.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts