Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, All!

I was just getting serious about a .45 Super conversion when my wife took me out last night and suprised me with a new Dan Wesson Razorback 10mm. :grin::lol::mrgreen:

Needless to say, it's put my .45 Super plans on hold.

I'm picking the pistol up today. As soon as I can get pictures and a range report, I'll fill you in.

God Bless a Great Wife!
God Bless a Great Gun!

Added Pics - let me know if they worked. It's my first time sharing photos.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Hey, All!

I was just getting serious about a .45 Super conversion when my wife took me out last night and suprised me with a new Dan Wesson Razorback 10mm. :grin::lol::mrgreen:

Needless to say, it's put my .45 Super plans on hold.

I'm picking the pistol up today. As soon as I can get pictures and a range report, I'll fill you in.

God Bless a Great Wife!
God Bless a Great Gun!
wow holy crap thats one hell of a gift,yes pics please and congrats on the new gun I've been wondering about the accuracy of a 10mm have never had the chance to shoot one. wish mine would suprise me like that.

oh and by the way since i've been neglecting my welcoming duties..welcome to the forum from OH

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish I were going out tonight, but it could be as late as a week from now - darn that having to work!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

If I can, I'll get pics in the next few days.

·
Premium Member
127,072 Posts
Wow! :shock: To say I'm envious is a gross understatement.

·
Premium Member
4,843 Posts
Congrats, cant wait to see it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry about the lack of pics so far. We are currently remodeling, and paint to precedence over pictures last night.

I did disassemble it. It's the tightest 1911 I've ever handled - including Kimbers, Springfields, and a match-grade Para or two. I would like to try it compared to a Les Baer, a Nighthawk, a Wilson, etc.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen.

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Forget the gun Pics of the WIFE. ;) Sounds like you have a hell of a woman there.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So sorry, guys! All my normal shooting time has been taken up lately by home remodels, and my CCW class this upcoming weekend will cover range time.

I will do my best to get pics - of the GUN - up in the next day or two.

As for pics of my wife, sorry - SHE IS A HELL OF A WOMAN!!! - but those are just for me :mrgreen:

Tell me what you like for fullsize 1911 carry.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey are my pics getting through? From my computer they look great. Does everyone else see them? I just want to know if I got the picture posting thing done right.

·
Premium Member
28,481 Posts
Hey are my pics getting through? From my computer they look great. Does everyone else see them? I just want to know if I got the picture posting thing done right.
Doesn't look like it.

You can upload them at imageshack.us or tinypic.com and click the link for forums and copy the address and paste the address into your reply.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How does she shoot? As soon as I know, I'll tell you. Not to be a whiner, but with remodeling and an extra load at work, I have not been shooting yet. :(

I'm hoping for this weekend. I'll post some shooting pics and a report when I put it through its paces. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts