Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,.....picked up my new XD40 Service Bi Tone last week. I have taken it to the range three times since then and put a total of 450 rounds through it. I was shooting a mix of WWB and Remington ammo. The gun had no malfunctions of any kind...it loaded, fired and ejected evey round from the first to the last. I was shooting from three different magazines and I even staggered WWB and Remington ammo in two of them to see if maybe the gun would lock up. It never fliched. The last mag I shot I staggered 165gr WWB, 180gr Remington, and 180gr Hydroshock hollowpoints. Again, it loaded ,fired and ejected every last one. To say I'm impressed is an understatement. The gun is as accurate as I am :wink: ...Im shooting just left of point of aim but I may be pushing the gun a little....groups are in the 3in range from 25ft...occational flyer will push them out to 4in or so. Its been upper 90s here with high humidity and I have not had any issues with the finish rusting. RemOil is the only thing Ive used on it so far. Gotta say I love this pistol so far.....looking at a trigger job and TFOs soon......or should I save my coins for the XD40 Sub....hmmmmmm :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts