Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Vendor
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We are proud to release our Completely Drop In XDM Trigger Kit. This project has been along time in the making. This kit should not require any fitting. In-order to make this happen we had to loosen up our tolerances a little. Because of that, this kit will have slightly more travel than our other kits. It reduces the trigger movement by about 45% and lightens the pull to around 3.5-4.5 lbs

PRP Drop in XDM Trigger Kit

Again, Thank you all for your business and support.
Regards,
~Daniel

·
Registered
67 Posts
I can't wait to hear some user reviews for this kit - it seem like it's pretty awesome for a no-fit trigger job. I have an XDM 45acp that could really use this...

·
Registered
191 Posts
looks like i just found my christmas present to myself!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Yep - going on my Christmas list too! Looking forward to reading some user feedback.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Two questions. Will this kit also work on the XD Sub Compact 9mm? Will this modification void my warranty?
I want to reduce my trigger travel and pull weight.

·
Registered
4 Posts
This kit is only for the xdm. We might release the xd version later this year.

The kit is completely reversible but
you would need to ask SA about the warranty.
Thank you for the reply.

·
Registered
186 Posts
i got the " tighter tolerance, fit type trigger" same thing i presume....besides tolerances and thicknesses.

Works AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Not really. It costs a lot of money to design and build anything gun related. Especially with low tolerances that are required to be exact. If it's too much money, go buy a hi-point.

1 - 20 of 181 Posts