Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Vendor
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We are proud to release our Completely Drop In XDM Trigger Kit. This project has been along time in the making. This kit should not require any fitting. In-order to make this happen we had to loosen up our tolerances a little. Because of that, this kit will have slightly more travel than our other kits. It reduces the trigger movement by about 45% and lightens the pull to around 3.5-4.5 lbs

PRP Drop in XDM Trigger Kit

Again, Thank you all for your business and support.
Regards,
~Daniel

·
Registered
67 Posts
I can't wait to hear some user reviews for this kit - it seem like it's pretty awesome for a no-fit trigger job. I have an XDM 45acp that could really use this...

·
Registered
191 Posts
looks like i just found my christmas present to myself!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Yep - going on my Christmas list too! Looking forward to reading some user feedback.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Two questions. Will this kit also work on the XD Sub Compact 9mm? Will this modification void my warranty?
I want to reduce my trigger travel and pull weight.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Not really. It costs a lot of money to design and build anything gun related. Especially with low tolerances that are required to be exact. If it's too much money, go buy a hi-point.

1 - 20 of 181 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.