Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot wait to get this thing out! Fresh home from Vegas last night and it was waiting for me. I ordered it Friday last week and they said 2-3 days before it ships, well it was here in 3 so a big thumbs up for their processing. This one came with a 13 inch Troy keymod rail, I know Troy's rep but it was the rail I liked and it was my dollars being spent..a lot of my dollars :) Anyone have experience with their Mod 0 Comp? Wondering if it's got a punishing blast. Here's to hoping the weather lets up this weekend!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,065 Posts
Nice, did you get the free bcg too. The mod 0 is good, I thought the muzzle rise/jump in between rapid shots was reduced and I was able to stabilize better than with the a2. Didn't seem any louder or harsher than usual, I was shooting indoors too.

·
Banned
0 Posts
That looks good, boo troy but I understand.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Swwweeett!!

I've had my BCM for about 4 months now and loving it. Bought it prior to the free BCG offer they've had going for a while now, but oh well, it is what it is. Put a CTR stock on it as well. Really like it...locks up nice and tight. How do you like yours? Looks like you're not running a stock trigger...what are you running there?

Congrats again as that is a beautiful looking rifle.

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Swwweeett!!

I've had my BCM for about 4 months now and loving it. Bought it prior to the free BCG offer they've had going for a while now, but oh well, it is what it is. Put a CTR stock on it as well. Really like it...locks up nice and tight. How do you like yours? Looks like you're not running a stock trigger...what are you running there?

Congrats again as that is a beautiful looking rifle.

Thank you, the CTR has been perfect. That's a CMC Flat 3.5 pound trigger, lightning fast. I got lucky on the free bcg cause it was just timing that I decided to shop for an upper. Did yours come with their Mod 0 Comp or just a flash hider? Guess I'll find out soon enough what my opinion is!

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, and it'll be wearing my EO 512 by the time I hit the range.

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice, did you get the free bcg too. The mod 0 is good, I thought the muzzle rise/jump in between rapid shots was reduced and I was able to stabilize better than with the a2. Didn't seem any louder or harsher than usual, I was shooting indoors too.

Thanks for the info on the Mod 0, my last upper had a YHM Aggressive Phantom and I didn't notice much from it. The guys down the line said it wasn't bad at all either.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Thank you, the CTR has been perfect. That's a CMC Flat 3.5 pound trigger, lightning fast. I got lucky on the free bcg cause it was just timing that I decided to shop for an upper. Did yours come with their Mod 0 Comp or just a flash hider? Guess I'll find out soon enough what my opinion is!
I have the standard flash hider. I've been looking at trigger groups for my BCM so glad to hear you like the CMC. I have a Geissele SSA-E in one of my 20" AR's and it's pretty sweet. Using the BCM for 3 Gun so looking for something "lightning fast" like the CMC or a Geissele 3G.

I know it'll run great, but post a report once you get her out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts