Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to show off my new AR-15. The Upper a 16" by American Spirit Arms and the Lower is from Lewis Machine and Tool.

I was originally going to buy a FS2000 but yet another store owner talked me out of it. This time he took the time to explain why I might be happier with the AR15 vs FS2000 and he convinced me.

The store owner helped me put together a Mil Spec AR and I have to say I'm pretty happy with the outcome.

They threw on a free floating 7" Samson Evolution Series Rail, and Vltor EMOD stock.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Looks good, how does it shoot?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Looks good, how does it shoot?
Unfortunately I don't know yet. It's been insanely hot, or rainy here since I got it and haven't had a chance to try it out yet. It's killing me. It's like knowing what you're getting for Christmas in November but not being able to open until Christmas.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
dont let the az heat beat you!

Yeah who am I bull S**ting it to damn hot... I have never complained about this weather.. Ive been here my whole life..

But I just cannot take it.. Ive been planning this big shooting thing. Its just not happening with this heat... The haboob thing that happen sure left a couple clouds in the sky.. Not enough to bring the temp down though...

·
Registered
53,646 Posts
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to show off my new AR-15. The Upper a 16" by American Spirit Arms and the Lower is from Lewis Machine and Tool.

I was originally going to buy a FS2000 but yet another store owner talked me out of it. This time he took the time to explain why I might be happier with the AR15 vs FS2000 and he convinced me.

The store owner helped me put together a Mil Spec AR and I have to say I'm pretty happy with the outcome.

They threw on a free floating 7" Samson Evolution Series Rail, and Vltor EMOD stock.

cool build..very nice

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Congrats on a great looking build...:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts